All Clover devices automatically reboot once every 24 hours. To make Order Kiosk reboot directly to a Kiosk mode for your devices that are strictly used as Kiosks. Navigate to the Order Kiosk settings and turn on the setting for Launch Kiosk on Reboot. After the Kiosk device reboots, it will launch directly into Kiosk Mode.
Articles in this section
- Does Order Kiosk require an internet connection? Can it operate offline?
- How do I choose which modifier groups are visible in the Kiosk?
- How do I configure the Kiosk to skip the Customer Information screen?
- How do I choose which items show in Kiosk Mode?
- How do I configure my Clover device to automatically launch into Kiosk Mode after a reboot?
- Is the Order Kiosk compatible with per-unit items?
- How do I exit Kiosk Mode?
- How do I turn off signature requirements?
- How do my customers receive their receipts?
- Can I Choose What Tender Type is Displayed?