Welcome to the Commissions App! The Commissions App is an add-on for Mission Control that allows you to calculate commissions for your employees automatically. We give you the control to set individual commission rates for each employee or an organization-wide rate. You can even adjust the settings to choose which values are included in "Commissioned Sales"! A Mission Control subscription is required in order to use this application. Below is some helpful information to get you started!
Downloading the application is fast and easy. Install and launch Commissions from the Clover Web Dashboard on your web browser. Abreeze provides a free 30-day trial so that you can explore the App yourself and decide how it will best work for your business. After the free trial, an All Access subscription costs $7.50 per month.
1. Install the Commissions App from your Clover app store.
2. Install the Mission Control App from your Clover app store. Mission Control is required to track sales by an employee within the Commissions App.
3. Once you have installed both the Commissions App and the Mission Control App, launch your Commissions App. Your employees will automatically import into your Commissions App through Mission Control.
IMPORTANT: Sales are attributed to the employee who is logged into Clover device when the sale is made. As such, in order for commissions to be accurately calculated, it is imperative that your employees only initiate sales when they are personally logged into the Clover device. If an employee is logged in as another user, that other user will receive their commission.
4. Now, you are ready to configure your settings! Click the Settings tab at the top of your application. This will take you to a page with all of your setting options. The screenshot below displays the customizable settings. We will walk through each below:
Include/Exclude Options: These options allow you to determine which sales data points should be incorporated when calculating commission. For example, you can choose to include or exclude refunds in your calculation. This will adjust the amount of commission your employees receive. This option is available for Refunds, Credits, Tax, Cost of Goods Sold & Non-Revenue Items. Click the options you would prefer.
Set Default Commission: This will allow you to create a default commission for all of your employees. For example, if you would like all of your employees to receive a flat rate of 7% commission on their sales, you can set this option here. The next option below will allow you to customize by an employee.
Create New Commission: This will allow you to customize a commission rate for individual employees. For example, you can create a special commission rate of 8% for Tommy, while all other employees receive a 7% rate. If you do not create a new commission rate for an employee, they will automatically receive the default you set above.
5. Once you have configured the settings, return to the Report tab (to the left of Settings) to run your commission reports based on a date range.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Our Abreeze team has worked hard to answer common questions about Commissions in our Help Center. Click the link below to find answers to many of your questions. If you can't find what you are looking for, please reach out to us at email@example.com to further assist!
Article is closed for comments.