Welcome to the Order Kiosk app! With Order Kiosk, your customers can now enter their own orders and make their own payment! Speed up your line, drastically reduce wait time and give customers a fun high-tech ordering experience. Below is some helpful information to get you started. We also recommend watching our Order Kiosk video to gain a better understanding of how our app works!
Downloading Order Kiosk:
Downloading the application is fast and easy. Install and launch Order Kiosk from the Clover Web Dashboard on your web browser. Abreeze provides a free 30-day trial so that you can explore the app yourself and decide how it will best work for your business. After the free trial, you have three subscription options:
- Just Orders: For $9.99 a month, a customer can place an order and print a receipt using the kiosk but must pay at another Clover device.
- Orders & Payments: For $19.99 a month, a customer can place an order, print a receipt, and make a payment at the kiosk without going to another Clover device.
- With Images: For $49.99 a month, you can upload your own personal item & category images to the kiosk menu! This subscription also comes with the ability to order and pay at the kiosk.
With a subscription, the Order Kiosk App can perform on an unlimited number of supported Clover devices. Order Kiosk is charged per account. So if multiple devices are using Order Kiosk under one Clover account, your account will only be charged per that single account.
Supported Order Kiosk Devices:
We currently support the following Cover devices as Kiosks:
- Clover Station 2018 and newer
- Clover Mini
- Clover Mobile
Order Kiosk does not support Android devices or CloverGo.
Order Kiosk Setup:
Once you have installed the app, please follow the below steps to complete the setup:
(1) Settings: Navigate to the Settings section of the app from either your Clover Device or the Clover Web Dashboard. Configure the settings to fit your personal needs. Below are some of the many features you may customize on your kiosk!
- Add a default note to all orders (e.g., a kiosk number)
- Set a custom screensaver image for your device
- Allow tips
- Customize the "place order" button
- Allow customers to leave notes on their order
(2) Kitchen Printer: Confirm that your menu items are set up to print to a kitchen printer. By assigning labels to a specific printer in your Clover printer settings, you can ensure that items with those labels will always fire to that printer.
(3) Kiosk Label: When building your kiosk menu, your kiosk will know which items to pull from your inventory by the labels and categories you have selected when launching "Kiosk Facing Mode." We recommend that you create a label in your Clover Inventory called "Kiosk." Once created, associate the "Kiosk" label to all inventory items you wish to include on your kiosk. This allows you to pick and choose which items to show as available to order for your customers! When launching "Kiosk Mode" on your device, select the "Kiosk" label when prompted so that only those items with that label will appear on your kiosk menu.
(4) Enter "Customer Facing Mode": Navigate to the Order Kiosk app on your Clover device and tap the "Customer Facing Mode" button. You will then see the following three prompts:
- Select a default Note: The default note allows you to title each device you use as a kiosk. You may enter a default note and tap "ok" or skip the default note.
- Select inventory label(s): Choose which inventory labels you wish to use on your kiosk. Only items with the labels and categories you choose will appear on your kiosk menu. If you have created a "Kiosk" label (step 3 above), you will select it now. Once label(s) are selected, tap "ok".
- Select inventory categories: Choose which inventory categories you wish to use on your kiosk. Only items with the labels and categories you choose will appear on your kiosk menu. Once categories are selected, tap "ok."
(5) With Images Subscription: If you are subscribed to the "With Images" subscription above ($49.99), you may upload your item & category images from the web version of the app. Click below for instructions on this process:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Our Abreeze team has worked hard to answer common questions about Order Kiosk in our Help Center. Click the link below to find the answers to many of your questions. If you can't find what you are looking for, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to further assist!