The reports provided through Mission Control are on an approximate 1-hour time lag. This delay is due to its time to import your statistics into our database for easy access. As such, no, the reports you see in Mission Control are not real-time, but pretty close!
Articles in this section
- How do I access the Main Dashboard?
- How do I adjust the parameters for my reports?
- Where can I see profit margins & items sold for a particular timeframe?
- How do I download the detail for all line items sold, completed orders, refunds or credits?
- How do I view and download reports for an item?
- How do I view reporting for my Top Lists?
- Are my Mission Control reports real-time?
- Are there limitations to the data I can use when creating a report in Mission Control?
- Why is the reporting coming up as 0's?
Article is closed for comments.