To add variants to an item, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the Items with Variants main page by launching the app from your web dashboard.
2. Populate the data fields for the item you are adding. A name and price are required in order to add the item with variants. Scroll down to the Add Attribute button below all of the information fields.
3. Click Add Attribute and select the attribute you wish to add from the drop-down list. If you don't see the attribute you wish to add, choose Blank Attribute. Blank Attribute allows you to create an attribute and its options from scratch.
4. After an attribute is selected, the variants for the item will populate below the attribute. For each variant, you can edit the price, cost, item code, and SKU as needed.
5. Once you have reviewed the variants and edited as needed, press the blue Submit button to save changes.
Article is closed for comments.