Select the “Table Reporting” link at the top of the web management dashboard. Select an Table Name or “All Table Names” from the dropdown menu, then select the time range of transactions you would like to have in the report. Download the report using the “Download Report” button.
The report will display a table with the following columns for each employee included in the report:
- Time and date of the Quick Chips payout.
- Employee Name of the Employee who was signed in to the device when the transaction was processed.
- DXID (Device ID).
- Tender type used during the payout.
- Acct (Masked card account number).
- Disposition (If the payout transaction was successful or failed).
- Patron Name.
- Payout amount requested by the customer.
- Fee associated with the payout transaction.
- Total amount paid by the customer, including fees and request payout amount.
Each Tables detailed report will be followed by a summary table showing the total amount of chips paid out by the Table by Tender Type and their total payouts.
If “All Table Names” is selected, an overall summary page will be included that shows the aggregated total for all Table Names.