Before you can use the Franchise Royalty Payments app, you will need to complete the steps below to set up your account:
- If you do not already have one, create a free Stripe Account on this page. When you enter your payout information during the registration process, this is the account that your royalties will be deposited into.
- Enable ACH payments for your account on this page
- Allow the Franchise Royalty Payments app access to your Stripe Account by clicking here
- Navigate to the Customers page
- Create a new Customer that will represent one of your locations. Be sure to give it a description that will make it easily identifiable.
- On the newly created Customer's page, scroll down to "Bank Accounts" and click the "Add Bank Account" button
- Enter in the Location's checking account information
- Verify the micro deposits as described in Stripe's support documentation -- they can take a few days to show up in your franchisee's account
- Repeat steps 2-6 for each of your locations
Once you have set up all of your locations and verified their bank accounts, you are ready to move on to the next step of the set up process.