Before you can use the Franchise Royalty Payments app, you will need to complete the steps below to set up your account:
- If you do not already have one, create a free Stripe Account on this page. When you enter your payout information during the registration process, this is the account that your royalties will be deposited into.
- Enable ACH payments for your account on this page
- Allow the Franchise Royalty Payments app access to your Stripe Account by clicking here.
- Navigate to the Customers page
- Create a new Customer that will represent one of your locations. Be sure to give it a description that will make it easily identifiable.
6. On the newly created Customer's page, scroll down to "Payment Methods" and click the 3 horizontal dots. From the dropdown, click the "Add ACH debit bank account" button.
7. Enter in the Location's checking account information and click "Add ACH debit bank account".
8. Next, Stripe will deposit test transactions into your franchisee's bank account to confirm an accurate connection. These deposits can take a few days to show up in your franchisee's account. Once they appear, please verify the micro deposit amounts by navigating to the "Payment Method" section for your customer and clicking "Verify".
9. Ensure the Franchise has granted access to Franchise Royalty Payments by following the link Here
10. Repeat steps 4-9 for each of your locations
Once you have set up all of your franchisee locations as Customers in Stripe and verified their bank accounts, you are ready to move on to the next step of the setup process. Please contact the Abreeze team at firstname.lastname@example.org to finish the setup.