Your Customers, Tax Codes and General Ledger accounts must be created through the accounting system that is attached to your connection. On the Edit Connection page, you can associate each of your accounts to a data point from your POS system. If you do not select values for all the data points available on the Edit Connection page, defaults will be created in your accounting system and used for this connection.
Articles in this section
- Can I have different settings for each POS system?
- How do I edit my connection settings?
- How do I set the hours Bccounting runs?
- How to create a Customer, TaxCode, or General Ledger Account
- What is the Sales Account field for?
- What is the Refund Account field for?
- What is the Tip Account field for?
- What is the NonRevenue Account field for?
- What is the Tax Code field used for?
- What is the By Category field used for?