Please be aware that all Clover devices reboot once every 24 hours. In order to have your device re-enter Kiosk Mode automatically after this reboot you will need to adjust your settings according to these instructions. If you do not adjust the settings, your device will return to the Clover Device home screen with all of your installed applications.
Articles in this section
- How do I choose which items show in Kiosk Mode?
- How do I connect the Order Kiosk app to my kitchen printer?
- Why does my Kiosk Mode turn off?
- How do I configure my Clover device to automatically launch into Kiosk Mode after a reboot?
- How do I stop the screen from timing out?
- What is a default note?
- How do I allow my customers to enter notes for an item?
- Is the Order Kiosk compatible with per-unit items?
- How do I exit Kiosk Mode?
- How do I turn off signature requirements?