Clover's Multi-Location Web Dashboard is a feature that allows you to manage multiple locations (each with a unique Merchant ID) from a single dashboard. However, when it comes to licensing for Clover apps, each Merchant ID requires its own license, even if you are using Clover's Multi-Location dashboard.
Articles in this section
- Can I have just one subscription if I am using the Clover Multi-Location dashboard?
- How to Check and Understand Your Clover Billing Statement
- How do I change the subscription of an Abreeze Technology Clover app?
- How can I contact Abreeze?
- How do I uninstall, cancel or remove an application?
- How do I contact Clover Support?
- How do I locate my Clover Merchant ID?
- How do I join the call I booked with a Abreeze Support?
- Am I charged per Clover device or Clover account?
- How can I check the status of my refund?