Top Up: Purchase Orders allows you to track an item that already exists in your Clover account! Follow the below steps to set up tracking for a single item. If you wish to set up tracking for multiple items at once, click here for instructions.
1. Navigate to the Items tab on your Purchase Orders web app.
2. Click the green Add an Item button and select the Track Existing Clover Item option.
3. A pop-up window will appear where you can fill out the following parameters for your Item tracker:
- Vendor - Select the vendor to use to fulfill your item stock.
- Locations - Select the Mission Control location(s) in which you choose to track the item
- Search By - Select the function in which you prefer to search for your items (i.e. Item Name, SKU or Code).
- Value - Enter the value of the item based on your search function.
- Minimum/Maximum - Enter the minimum & maximum level at which you would like your stock to remain for that item
- Order By - Enter the quantity of items you wish to order by
- Out of Stock - If your item is out of stock at the vendor, select True and your item will not be tracked until you switch back to False. If you item is in stock at the vendor and you wish to automatically order based on your min/max levels, select False.
4. Once you have filled out your tracking parameters, click the blue Submit button to save your changes.