If the quantity ordered for an item is "0", the item will not appear on the PO when printed. As such, to delete an item from a PO, simply edit the item and change its quantity to "0" by double-clicking the field under Order Quantity in the row of that item.
Articles in this section
- Where do I manage my purchase orders?
- What do the different statuses mean for each purchase order?
- How do I create a new purchase order?
- How do I upload a new purchase order file?
- What is the difference between the Suggested Order and the Current Order column in the CSV sample format file?
- Can I use a barcode scanner when creating purchase orders?
- How do I edit a purchase order?
- How do I add additional information to a purchase order?
- How do I add an item to a new purchase order?
- How do I delete an item from a purchase order?