No, Customer Upload does not check for duplicate customers. Customer Upload is for uploading pre-existing customers, expecting each customer to be unique. With that in mind, to avoid duplicates you can use the Delete All Customers feature of our Customer Upload app to delete all of your existing Clover customers and then re-upload your list.
Articles in this section
- Full Service Upload Checklist
- What does a formatted file look like for customer upload?
- Is there a limit to how many customers I can upload?
- How to select what information is in which column when uploading
- How do I fix errors in my upload files for Customer Upload?
- What are the allowed fields for customer info?
- What if a column does not match a given field?
- Why do I only see two of the customers on the screen once I have uploaded my file?
- How long does it take to upload my customers?
- What if only part of my file uploads?