Top Up: Purchase Orders allow you to create and track a new item all at once! Follow the below steps to create and track a single item. If you wish to create and track multiple items at once, click here for instructions.
1. Navigate to the Items tab on your Purchase Orders web app.
2. Click the green Add an Item button and select the Create and Track New Item option.
3. A pop-up window will appear where you can fill out the following characteristics for your Item:
- Stores - Select the Mission Control location(s) in which you choose to create the Item.
- Name - Enter a name for your Item.
- Alternate Name - If you wish, enter another name for your Item.
- Price - Enter the price you want to charge for the Item.
- Price Type - Select the function you choose to price the Item (i.e., fixed, variable, per unit).
- Cost - Enter the cost of the Item.
- Product Code - Enter the code for the Item.
- SKU - Enter the SKU for the Item.
- Categories - If your Item is part of an existing category, select the category.
- Modifier Groups - If your Item is part of an existing modifier group, select the modifier group(s).
- Labels - If your Item is part of an existing label, select the label(s).
- Tax Rates - If your Item is part of an existing tax rate group, select the group.
4. Once you have filled out your item characteristics, click the blue Submit button to save your changes.
5. You will then be taken directly to a window where you can set your tracking parameters for each location:
- Vendor - Select the vendor you choose to use to fulfill your item stock.
- Current Stock - Enter the quantity of current stock for each location.
- Minimum/Maximum - Enter the minimum & maximum level you would like your stock to remain for that item at each location.
- Order By - Enter the amount of items you wish to order by at each location.
- Out of Stock - If your item is out of stock at the vendor, select True, and your item will not be tracked until you switch back to False. If your item is in stock at the vendor and you wish to order based on your min/max levels automatically, select False.
6. Once all parameters have been set, click the blue Submit button to save your changes.
Article is closed for comments.