If the option "Always Set per Unit Items to 1" is selected in Order Kiosk's Settings, then one unit will be added to their order every time a customer selects that item. If this setting is not selected, customers will be prompted on how many units of that item they want.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Order Kiosk for donations?
- How do I obtain customer information with Order Kiosk?
- Can I turn off the customer info prompt?
- How do I remove an item from an order?
- Can customers add notes to their orders?
- Can I require credit payment for Order Kiosk orders?
- How do customers order per unit items?