If the option "Always Set per Unit Items to 1" is selected in Order Kiosk's Settings, then every time a customer selects that item, one unit will be added to their order. If it this setting is not selected, customers will be prompted on how many units of that item they want.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Order Kiosk for donations?
- How do I obtain customer information with Order Kiosk?
- Can I turn off the customer info prompt?
- How do I remove an item from an order?
- Can customers add notes to their orders?
- Can I require credit payment for Order Kiosk orders?
- How do customers order per unit items?