A default note will be attached to all orders that come from a certain Kiosk. After clicking on Enter Customer Facing Mode you will be asked to Enter a default note to show on orders from this kiosk (e.g. Table # or Kiosk Location). You can also set your default notes in Order Kiosk's Settings.
Articles in this section
- How do I choose which items show in Kiosk Mode?
- How do I connect the Order Kiosk app to my kitchen printer?
- Why does my Kiosk Mode turn off?
- How do I configure my Clover device to automatically launch into Kiosk Mode after a reboot?
- How do I stop the screen from timing out?
- What is a default note?
- How do I allow my customers to enter notes for an item?
- Is the Order Kiosk compatible with per-unit items?
- How do I exit Kiosk Mode?
- How do I turn off signature requirements?