You can customize the text of the button that the user taps to place their order by changing the Order Button Text in Order Kiosk Settings. The new value entered here will show instead of "Place Order" in the bottom middle button when in Kiosk Mode. This is a useful setting if you want to specify the action the user is taking such as "Donate Now" or "Pay Now".
Articles in this section
- Getting Started with Order Kiosk
- How do I set up an order printer with Order Kiosk?
- How do I make sure my Order Kiosk items fire to a kitchen printer?
- What is the difference between the subscription tiers "Just Orders" and "Orders & Payments"?
- How do I set a custom screensaver image in the Kiosk?
- Can I set the name of each Kiosk?
- Can I allow tips with Order Kiosk?
- Can I allow my customers to pay with cash?
- How do I set the screensaver text?
- Can my customers select an Order Type for Kiosk orders?