You can customize the text of the button that the user taps to place their order by changing the Order Button Text in Order Kiosk Settings. The new value entered here will show instead of "Place Order" in the bottom middle button when in Kiosk Mode. This is a useful setting if you want to specify the action the user is taking such as "Donate Now" or "Pay Now".
Articles in this section
- Getting Started with Order Kiosk
- How to customize tip options?
- How do I set my Order Kiosk items to fire to another printer?
- How Do I Get Order Numbers On Order Receipts
- How do I add custom images to my categories & items?
- How do I set a custom screensaver image in the Kiosk?
- Can I allow tips with Order Kiosk?
- Can I allow my customers to pay with cash?
- How do I set the screensaver text?
- Can my customers select an Order Type for Kiosk orders?