No, you can only access the Mission Control dashboard from the Headquarter location's Clover account. This is for control purposes so that only one location can manage inventory, employees, and sales at a time. If you are logged in at a non-headquarter location and attempt to access the Mission Control dashboard, you will be prompted to sign in to your headquarter location.
Articles in this section
- Getting Started with Mission Control
- Mission Control Add-On Applications
- Headquarter Subscription vs. Additional Location Subscription
- Adding my First Store to Mission Control
- Adding an Additional Location to my Mission Control account
- How do I update my Mission Control subscription?
- What do I do if I get the error message "You Have Entered an Invalid Headquarter Clover ID"?
- How do I change my Headquarter location?
- How do I make sure my stock count is being tracked and updated?
- Can I get access to the Mission Control dashboard from an additional location?
Article is closed for comments.