The "Top Lists" report will display your top-selling Items, Categories or Labels, and top-grossing Employees within a selected timeframe. Below are instructions on how to view and use this report.
1. At the top of your Mission Control screen, click on the Reporting drop-down and select Top Lists.
2. Adjust your report settings by selecting the timeframe and location you wish to report on and clicking the blue Submit button.
3. The below "Top Lists" will appear under your settings:
- Item: Displays top-selling items by unit count and revenue (can download to CSV)
- Category: Displays top-selling categories by revenue
- Label: Displays top-selling labels by revenue
- Employee: Displays most successful employees by revenue and transaction count (can download to CSV)