1. At the top of your Mission Control screen, click on the Reporting drop-down and select Item Reports.
2. You will be taken to a screen to set your parameters for the report. Parameter options include:
- Select Interval: Select the interval in which you would like your report to be run (i.e., Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly)
- Search By: Select the search function in which you would like to use to find your item (i.e., Item Name, SKU, Item Code)
- Item Value: Enter the name, SKU, or code for the item in which you would like to report
- Selected Timeframe: Select a date range for your report
- Filter Locations: Select the locations you would like to include in your report
3. Once you have entered your parameters, click the blue submit button to the right of your screen. This will populate a visual report under your parameters, as seen below.
You can also download your report to a CSV file through the below three options:
- Download Full Items Report: This will create a report showing ALL your items' revenue and unit count for the timeframe you provided, separated by store.
- Download Report by Units: This will create a report showing how many units of your selected item have been sold within your timeframe, separated by interval and store.
- Download Report by Revenue: This will create a report showing how much revenue you have generated through your selected item within your timeframe, separated by interval and store.
Article is closed for comments.