To edit an item that already exists in your inventory, find the item you want to edit, then under Make Changes, select the Change Item Property button. In the pop-up window, select:
- The property you would like to edit under Change.
- Which locations you'd like to updated under For.
- What you would like to change under To.
See below for an example of changing an item price for multiple store locations. In this example, the price change is applied to Store 1 and Store 3 from $3.10 to $2.49.
- Search the item under Find and Select.
- Click the "Change item Property" button underneath Make Changes on the right side of the page.