From the Inventory Dashboard under Find an Item, select your search preference (e.g. item name, SKU, or code) under Search By. Once you have selected your search preference, enter the item information in the Select an Item field and click Go!
Articles in this section
- Where can I manage my inventory?
- How do I create an item, category, modifier group, label, tax rate or discount?
- How do I add an item to multiple locations?
- Can I bulk upload inventory files with Mission Control?
- I don't see the category I am looking for listed. How do I fix this?
- How do I view an item's stock?
- Where can I see all my items at once?
- How do I edit an item in Mission Control?
- How do I permanently delete an item from all location's inventory?
- How do I add inventory to a location?