You can create inventory items and its features across all of your locations directly from the Mission Control Inventory Dashboard! From the Inventory Dashboard, click the Create New button under Make Changes, then click the feature you wish to create. A pop-up window will appear where you can fill out the characteristics for that item, category, discount, etc. Once complete, click the blue Submit button to save your changes.
Articles in this section
- Look Up Items Using Bar-code Scanner
- Where can I manage my inventory?
- How do I create an item, category, modifier group, label, tax rate or discount?
- How do I add an item to multiple locations?
- Can I bulk upload inventory files with Mission Control?
- I don't see the category I am looking for listed. How do I fix this?
- How do I view an item's stock?
- Where can I see all my items at once?
- How do I edit an item in Mission Control?
- How do I permanently delete an item from all location's inventory?