Yes, all of your variants can have a customized Price, Cost, SKU and/or Item Code! Once you have created your attributes and options, each item variant will appear below your attributes. Under each variant, you will have the opportunity to adjust its characteristics (e.g. Price, Cost, SKU, Item Code). Adjust each item variant as needed, then press the Submit button at the bottom of the page to save your item variants.
Articles in this section
- Getting Started with Items with Variants
- How do I add variants to an item?
- How do I remove specific attributes or options?
- How do I add a custom attribute?
- How do I add options for an attribute?
- When I create an item with variants, it does not show up - Why?
- Can I give each variant a different Price, Cost, SKU or Item Code?
- How do I add a group of variants to inventory once finished?
- What is the pricing for Items with Variants?