Employee verification is a control that is set in place to provide the necessary review/approval through customer signature prior to authorizing a purchase. You can set the "minimum purchase value before an employee verification is required" to a lower amount if you do not want to require employee verification through signature.
Articles in this section
- How do I choose which items show in Kiosk Mode?
- How do I connect the Order Kiosk app to my kitchen printer?
- Why does my Kiosk Mode turn off?
- How do I configure my Clover device to automatically launch into Kiosk Mode after a reboot?
- How do I stop the screen from timing out?
- What is a default note?
- How do I allow my customers to enter notes for an item?
- Is the Order Kiosk compatible with per-unit items?
- How do I exit Kiosk Mode?
- How do I turn off signature requirements?