The default note allows you to title each device you are using as a kiosk. For example, if you are using 3 Clover Mini devices in your restaurant as kiosks, you may want to title each Kiosk as "Kiosk 1", "Kiosk 2" and "Kiosk 3". This default note will appear on all receipts printed from the device so that you will be able to identify which device was uses. Access the Default note under Default Note for Orders in Order Kiosk's Settings.
Articles in this section
- Getting Started with Order Kiosk
- How do I set my Order Kiosk items to fire to a kitchen printer?
- How do I add custom images to my categories & items?
- How do I set a custom screensaver image in the Kiosk?
- What is the Default Note?
- Can I allow tips with Order Kiosk?
- Can I allow my customers to pay with cash?
- How do I set the screensaver text?
- Can my customers select an Order Type for Kiosk orders?
- Can I customize the "Place Order" button?