Customer Upload takes the first two entries from your file and displays them on the Field Editing View to help you select the correct fields for each column. All customer entries in your file will still be uploaded, but the system uses the first two as an example.
Articles in this section
- Can I upload my customers' Rewards or Points using Customer Upload?
- Can I upload Credit Card information through Customer Upload?
- Full Service Upload Checklist
- Limitations of Clover's Export Customers Feature
- What does a formatted file look like for customer upload?
- Is there a limit to how many customers I can upload?
- How to select what information is in which column when uploading
- What are the allowed fields for customer info?
- I uploaded my customers, but they don't show on the Clover system
- How do I fix errors in my upload files for Customer Upload?