If you don't see the category you are looking for, add your category to your headquarter location. The listing of category options originates from the headquarter location. As such, even if your headquarter location does not use a certain category, that category still needs to be listed under headquarters. All other locations will then pull categories directly from the headquarter location.
Articles in this section
- Look Up Items Using Bar-code Scanner
- Where can I manage my inventory?
- How do I create an item, category, modifier group, label, tax rate or discount?
- How do I add an item to multiple locations?
- Can I bulk upload inventory files with Mission Control?
- I don't see the category I am looking for listed. How do I fix this?
- How do I view an item's stock?
- Where can I see all my items at once?
- How do I edit an item in Mission Control?
- How do I permanently delete an item from all location's inventory?