To allow items to be automatically reordered, you will need to set three values for your items in Top Up:
- Minimum Value - The highest number of items you would like to have in stock
- Maximum Value - The lowest number of items you would like to have in stock
- "Order By" Amount - Number of items that come in one unit
These values will determine whether or not that item needs to be reordered. If the inventory count is equal to or less than the minimum value, a PO will automatically be created to bring the count up to the maximum value. The PO created will use the "Order By" amount to determine the number of units required to increase the stock as high as possible without going over the maximum value.
To ensure that the Top Up: Purchase Orders app is creating POs based on actual inventory count, please perform the following:
- Set your inventory count correctly when adding an item to the app
- Make sure your inventory count for an item is live and being tracked through Clover's Inventory Settings
From the Purchase Orders tab, you can refresh any low items. A pending purchase order will be created with any low items. The Top Up: Purchase Orders system will also perform a refresh every 24 hours.
Article is closed for comments.