A vendor location combination is an instance where one vendor is linked with one or more location(s) for an item. The item is then specific to that vendor and the combination's selected location(s).
Articles in this section
- Where do I manage my purchase orders?
- How do I create a new purchase order?
- How do I upload a new purchase order file?
- What is the difference between the Suggested Order and the Current Order column in the CSV sample format file?
- Can I use a barcode scanner when creating purchase orders?
- What is a vendor location combination?
- How do I edit a purchase order?
- How do I add additional information to a purchase order?
- How do I add an item to a new purchase order?
- How do I delete an item from a purchase order?