Once you have reached the payment screen and are ready to check out the customer, use Drop Ship to complete the order!
1. On the payment screen of your Clover device, click the Drop Ship button under Other below the payment options.
2. A pop-up screen will appear. Enter your customer's name, email, phone number and shipping address for the order. You can also rotate your Clover screen towards your customer so that they can populate the information for you! This window also allows the customer to "opt in" for marketing emails and campaigns. Once all information is populated, click the Next button.
3. Another pop-up screen will appear. Ask your customer which items from the order listing he/she would like to ship to the address populated in the previous window. Once selected, click the Next button.
4. One last pop-up screen will appear. Ask your customer which shipping method they would prefer based on the shipping rates you have set. Once selected, click the Finish button.
5. You will be taken back to your order details in Clover, with shipping added to the transaction total. Proceed with your customer's payment. Once your customer has paid, the order will be sent through email to your warehouse for processing and shipment!